3 bedroom terraced house for saleManchester Road, Linthwaite, HD7
- 3 BEDROOMED FRONT TERRACE
- MODERN FITTED SHOWER ROOM
- FAR REACHING VIEWS
- 2 USEFUL STORAGE CELLARS
- ACCESS TO LINTHWAITE VILLAGE
- ACCESS TO HUDDS TOWN CENTRE
NO UPPER CHAIN. This deceptively spacious 3 bedroomed terraced property has uPVC double glazing throughout and a modern kitchen and modern fitted shower room. The property benefits from a dining kitchen, 11'0" square lounge, 2 double bedrooms and a single bedroom. Making an ideal purchase for the first time buyer or investor alike, this property is located in Linthwaite with transport links to Huddersfield town centre and Linthwaite village. To truly appreciate the space and views this property has to offer, a further viewing is highly recommended. Energy Rating: E
Ground Floor: - Enter the property through an external door with glazed and leaded centre panel into:-
Entrance Hall - Having an ascending staircase, ceiling coving, ceiling rose and access to the lounge and dining kitchen.
Lounge - 11'7" x 11'7" (3.53m x 3.53m) - Positioned to the front of the property, having a gas fire with tiled surround and hearth, double glazed window, ceiling coving and ceiling rose.
Dining Kitchen - 16'10" x 12'2" (5.13m x 3.71m) - The kitchen area comprises a range of wall and base units with laminated working surfaces over.
Lower Ground Floor: - Providing 2 useful cellar rooms ideal for storage.
First Floor: -
Bedroom 1 - 13'8" x 9'4" (4.17m x 2.84m) - Having a double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 - 10'3" x 10'8" (3.12m x 3.25m) - Having double glazed window and built-in wardrobe with cupboard above.
Bedroom 3 - 10'3" x 7'2" (3.12m x 2.18m) - Having a double glazed window.
Shower Room - Furnished with a 4 piece suite incorporating low flush wc, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard beneath, bidet and corner shower cubicle. There is also a double glazed window.
Outside: - To the front of the property there is low maintenance paved area.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
PURCHASERS MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CONDITION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH APPLIANCES OR SERVICES
FLOOR PLANS NOT TO SCALE - FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37083342.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25883442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bramleys, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.