1 bedroom terraced house for saleManchester Road, Linthwaite, HD7
- 1 BEDROOM
- UNDER DWELLING PROPERTY
- IDEAL FOR AN INVESTOR BUYER
- uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE SIZED GARDEN
- ACCESS TO HUDDS TOWN CENTRE
NO UPPER CHAIN. This 1 bedroomed under dwelling would make an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or investor buyer alike, having uPVC double glazing and storage heaters, as well as being located to the rear of the terraces where the property has a larger than average sized garden for this style of property. Located in Linthwaite, the property has access to the amenities in Linthwaite village, local transport links to Huddersfield town centre and access to Slaithwaite village which has a train station with links to both Manchester and Huddersfield. To truly appreciate what this property has to offer, an internal viewing is highly recommended. Energy Rating: D
Ground Floor: - Enter the property via an external door into:-
Entrance Vestibule -
Lounge - 11'5" x 11'9" (3.48m x 3.58m) - Having a uPVC double glazed window, gas wall fire set within a decorative surround with marble backdrop and hearth, electric storage heater, alcove storage cupboards and access into the kitchen.
Kitchen - 11'0" x 6'7" (3.35m x 2.01m) - Having a range of wall and base units with working surfaces over, stainless steel sink with side drainer and mixer tap, uPVC double glazed window, space for a gas cooker and fridge freezer and access into a cellar area.
Bedroom 1 - 9'4" x 12'1" (2.84m x 3.68m) - Having 2 uPVC double glazed windows and an electric storage heater.
Bathroom - Furnished with a 3 piece coloured suite incorporating low flush wc, pedestal wash basin and panelled bath.
Outside: - There is a lawned garden with a pathway and passageway access. There is also an outhouse.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
PURCHASERS MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CONDITION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH APPLIANCES OR SERVICES
FLOOR PLANS NOT TO SCALE - FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37083345.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25883443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bramleys, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.