3 bedroom character property for saleStamford Road, Weldon, Corby
- Characterful Cottage
- Versatile Accommodation
- Popular Village Location
- Overlooking Village Green
- Quality Refurbishment
- Gas Fire Central Heating
- Well Presented Rear Garden
- Viewing is a Must
CHARACTERFUL COTTAGE IN VILLAGE LOCATION - Versatile accommodation over four floors. Inside the property has been finished to a high standard. Outside is a well presented rear garden with the property overlooking the village green. Viewing highly recommended.
ENTRANCE HALL 17'7 in length (5.35m)
Oak wood flooring. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Radiator.
LOUNGE/SNUG 16'5 x 7' (5.00m x 2.13m)
Window to front aspect and further window overlooking rear garden. Oak flooring. Radiator. Staircase leading down to formal sitting room.
DINING ROOM 16'3 x 9'8 (4.95m x 2.94m)
Oak flooring. Window to front aspect with window seat. Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Door to rear. Archway through to:
Window to side aspect. Wood flooring.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 19' x 6' max (5.79m x 1.82m)
Refitted contemporary units to base and wall with squared edge granite work surfaces. Inset sink unit. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated washing machine. Fitted Range style stainless steel oven with five ring hob above. Tiled flooring. Wall mounted radiator. Ceiling mounted spotlights. Window to side aspect.
Tiled flooring. Door giving access to rear garden.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
FORMAL SITTING ROOM 19'9 x 16'6 (6.01m x 5.02m)
Patio doors with side screen windows giving access to rear garden. Remote control gas powered living flame wood burning style stove. Oak flooring. Further window to rear aspect. Two wall mounted radiators.
HOME OFFICE/HOBBY ROOM 24'6 x 7'5 max (7.46m x 2.26m)
Access via the patio doors from the formal sitting room with covered outside gravelled area. Wood flooring. Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Stairs rising to second floor. Ceiling mounted spotlights.
BEDROOM ONE 16'7 x 8'2 (5.05m x 2.48m)
Window overlooking green area to the front with window seat. Wall mounted radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 10' x 9'6 narrowing to 8'6 (3.04m x 2.89m narrowing to 2.59m)
Window to front aspect with window seat. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 10' x 7' (3.04m x 2.13m)
Window to front aspect with window seat. Wall mounted radiator.
Suite comprising free standing modern roll top bath with centre mounted taps, shower enclosure, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Decorative tiled splash back surrounds. Tiled flooring. Towel rail style radiator. Spotlighting. Frosted window to rear aspect. Extractor fan.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Window to rear aspect. Access and head height is now restricted through to three areas.
AREA ONE 7'6 x 7' max (2.28m x 2.13m)
Radiator. Gas boiler for central heating.
AREA TWO 7'6 x 7' max (2.28m x 2.13m)
Exposed beams. Archway through to:
AREA THREE 10'2 x 7'1 max (3.09m x 2.15m)
A deceptively spacious and well presented garden giving a good degree of privacy. Accessed via the side hallway from the main house or the patio doors from the formal sitting room. There is a gravelled pathway and patio area for outside entertaining, a rear open porch, well stocked flower and shrub borders. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn and enclosed mainly by stone walling. Large timber tool shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37084476.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.