5 bedroom property for saleCrackington Haven, Bude
- Superb 15.5 acre smallholding with further 11.2 acres available
- Modernised 4/5 double bedroom farmhouse
- Extensive range of outbuildings and stables
- Three well stocked fish farming lakes
- Close proximity of the rugged North Cornish coast
- Tandem garage and ample off road parking
- Convenient access to A39 Atlantic Highway
- Subject to an AOC (Agricultural Occupancy Condition)
- Energy efficiency rating - C (69)
Productive smallholding comprising registered Fish Farm lakes, upto 26 acres of land, extensive range of outbuildings and 4/5 double bedroom detached farmhouse with garage, gardens and ample off road parking, all set in a semi-rural location within close proximity of the dramatic North Cornwall Coast.
The farmhouse has been modernised and enhanced by the current vendors with works including complete rewiring, double glazing throughout, cavity wall and loft insulation, recently installed efficient oil-fired condensing boiler and three wood burning stoves.
Crackington Haven is located on the North Cornish coast. The village is flanked on either side by breathtaking stretches of National Trust cliff scenery. Beyond this to the North is the surfing beach of Widemouth and to the South the remote and wild beach of Strangles.
Crackington, as a village, has retained an unspoilt character, yet has two cafes, Post Office / village store, a public house/hotel, surf life saving club and tennis courts to serve a vibrant beach atmosphere.
Apart from immediate access to the finest cliff walks available in England, lovely rural footpaths lead away from Crackington via the Ludon and Mine Shop valleys.
To the South, Bodmin Moor provides wonderful moorland walking and to the East the Tamar Valley offers stunning river scenery, steeped in18th Century history and renowned for its salmon fishing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4732913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Bude - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.