1 bedroom flat for saleTudor House, One Tower Bridge, London Bridge, London SE1
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Luxury Bathroom Suite
- Open Plan Reception Room
- Integrated Kitchen
- Utility Cupboard
- State-of-the-Art Technology Throughout
- Residents' Gym, Swimming Pool & Spa
- Interior Design By Conran & Partners
- Close to Local Transport Links, Shops & Restaurants
A 1 double bedroom apartment for sale of approx. 538sq.ft (50sq.m) situated on the 6th floor (with lift) in this popular new build development in an iconic location on the banks of the River Thames by Tower Bridge. With a quiet aspect overlooking communal gardens, this property has been finished to the highest specification with state-of-the-art technology and interior design by Conran & Partners. The accommodation further comprises of a contemporary open plan reception room with an integrated kitchen, a balcony, good storage including fitted wardrobes to the bedroom and a luxury bathroom suite. One Tower Bridge further benefits from a smart residents' spa with swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and a well-equipped gym. The transport links of London Bridge, Tower Hill and Tower Gateway are all within walking distance and you have many amenities including shops and restaurants on the door step.
Lease: 999 Years from Jan 2012
Estimated Service Charge: £7.50 Per Square Foot Per Annum
Ground Rent: £750pa
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-37107588.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25885931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.