3 bedroom terraced house for saleEllington Road, Bedford, Bedfordshire
Taylors Estate Agents are delighted to present this very well presented three bedroom three storey house situated on Ellington Road in Bedford. Local amenities include an array of shops and petrol station on Elstow Road whilst Bedford's Town Centre lies approximately 2 miles away and hosts an arrange of shopping and leisure facilities as well as offering access to major road and rail routes. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, study, utility room, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits include double glazing, gas to radiator heating, front and rear gardens with driveway and an integral garage.
• Entrance Hall
• Downstairs Cloakroom 5ft1 x 2ft6
• Study 8ft2 x 7ft10
• Utility Room 6ft2 x 4ft2
• Lounge 14ft9 max x 13ft9 max
• Kitchen/Diner 14ft8 max x 11ft2 max
• Bedroom One 14ft9 x 8ft7
• Bedroom Two 10ft6 x 8ft3
• Bedroom Three 7ft3 x 6ft2
• Bathroom 8ft1 x 5ft7
• Front & Rear Gardens
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BBE120166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Estate Agents, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.