4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDewsbury Road, Wakefield
Offers Over £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4 Bedroom Mature Semi
- UPVC in a wood grain finish and GCH
- Beautifully and modernly designed
- En-Suite to Master
- Low maintenance good size gardens
Four bedroom attractive Semi-detached property having been beautifully modernised throughout. Fabulous family home. Book a Viewing to avoid disappointment.
A four bedroom Mature Semi-detached Property which has been beautifully modernised throughout. The property comprises of entrance hallway, two receptions rooms, dining kitchen, cellar with huge potential to convert (subject to planning permission), four bedrooms, master with en-suite, good size family bathroom. The property has generous off road parking, low maintenance gardens to the front, garage with an up and over door and personal door, extensive low maintenance walled gardens to the rear being laid to pave. Viewing essential to fully appreciate this delightful home.
White upvc front entrance door with obscured glazed and leaded panels leading into the entrance hallway.
Rustic style floor, coving to ceiling, double radiator, telephone point, stair access to the first floor.
Rear entrance door leading into the utility room and to the rear gardens.
Central heating boiler housed here. Plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, storage space, access into the cellar.
Could be converted (subject to planning permission).
Kitchen 11' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.67m )
Upvc leaded window to the rear aspect and one to the the side aspect.. A range of white high gloss units to include base and wall units, pan drawers, LED lighting on the plinths, space for a range oven, extractor fan, stainless steel splashback, rolltop work surface, plumbing for a dishwasher, plumbing for a washing machine, ceiling downlights, bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, partially tiled walls, wood style floor. French doors with glazed panels into the dining room.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 11' 11" to the alcove ( 3.73m x 3.63m to the alcove )
Upvc leaded window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, double radiator, laminate flooring, feature arch within the chimney breast.
Lounge 17' 8" x 11' 11" ( 5.38m x 3.63m )
French door leading to the rear gardens. Upvc leaded window to the front aspect. Double radiator, rustic style floor, electric fire, tv point, coving to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Upvc leaded window to the rear aspect. Double radiator, storage space.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.00m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling, laminate flooring. Access into the en-suite.
Upvc leaded obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Floating wash basin with a waterfall tap set within a high gloss vanity unit beneath, w.c., tiled walls, tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.38m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, coving and ceiling rose, laminate floor.
Bedroom 3 7' 2" Plus the door entrance x 8' 1" ( 2.18m Plus the door entrance x 2.46m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, laminate flooring, dado rail, loft access, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 4 6' 1" x 8' 9" ( 1.85m x 2.67m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Four piece suite comprising of a corner shower cubicle, rainfall shower attachment, wash basin with a mixer tap, granite style work surface with high gloss vanity unit beneath, Jacuzzi style corner bath, low level flush w.c., granite style floor, tiled walls, ceiling downlights.
Wrought iron fencing to the front and side with wrought iron gated access, tarmac driveway providing parking for several cars, low maintenance graveled borders to the front, outside light. Driveway to the side leading to the garage with up and over door and personal door. Wrought iron gate to access the extensive rear court yard style garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37116060.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.