2 bedroom terraced house for saleHarling Road, Preston, Lancashire
- Chain Free
- Within Close Proximety to Major Motorway Links, Local Bus Routes and only a 20 min walk to Preston Town Centre
- Lounge, Kitchen Diner, Cloakroom, 2 Beds and Bathroom
- Ideal First Time Buyer or Investment Property
- New Combi Boiler Installed April 2015
- Open Aspects to Front
- Council Tax Band A
- EPC = E
- 7.1% YIELD
REDUCED BY £5,000- CURRENTLY RENTED OUT ACHIEVING 7.1% YIELD. Tem-po.co.uk are pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom mid terrace house in Preston with OPEN ASPECTS OVER THE LOCAL PARK. The property briefly comprises of Entrance Vestibule, LOUNGE KITCHEN DINER,TWO BEDROOMS and BATHROOM. Full loft insulation, part uPVC double glazed, new guttering and facias and gas central heating throughout. The property is situated WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY to MOTORWAY LINKS and is only a 20 MINUTE WALK to PRESTON TOWN CENTRE with an EXCELLENT BUS SERVICE. The property also benefits from a gas safety certificate, full alarm system and has additional parking opposite. AN IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER or INVESTMENT PROPERTY, . EPC - E.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tempo Estates, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.