3 bedroom character property for saleQuemerford, Calne
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bed Character Cottage
- Lounge with Inglenook
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Cottage Style Gardens to Front and Rear
- No Onwards Chain
A tastefully refurbished and extended 3 bedroom cottage situated in the popular village of Quemerford. Quietly tucked away with stunning views over the surrounding countryside. Understood to date back to the 1700's when the property was believed to be a coaching inn.
A superb 3-bedroom cottage dating back to the 19th century and situated in the popular village of Quemerford on the edge of the market town of Calne. Sitting on a private plot with superb views over the surrounding countryside and up to the Cherhill downs and white horse. Presented in superb order throughout, retaining many original features and benefiting from light and spacious accommodation. The property boasts fitted kitchen/breakfast room leading through to a utility area and cloakroom, sitting room with Inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove and a study. To the first floor are three double bedrooms and the four piece family bathroom. There is parking for two cars and secluded gardens are to the rear with beautiful views over the surrounding countryside along with a further sun terrace/courtyard garden to the front. The property is also offered for sale with No Onwards Chain.
With a stable door, double glazed window to the rear, door with glazed panel leading to the study, wide arch leading to the farmhouse style kitchen/diner, ceramic tiled floor and a radiator.
Study 6' 9" x 5' 4" ( 2.06m x 1.63m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, telephone point, tiled floor and a radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" (max) x 14' (max) ( 4.39m (max) x 4.27m (max) )
With a double glazed wooden window to the front, wooden door with double glazed panels leading to the front garden. Inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove and stone hearth with shelving for log store. Television aerial point, ceiling beams, open stone walls and a radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 24' 2" (max into utility) x 16' 7" (max) ( 7.37m (max into utility) x 5.05m (max) )
An impressively spacious room with part exposed brick walls, exposed ceiling beams and french ceramic tiled floor. Shaker style fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with rolled edge solid wood work surfaces over, central island with rolled edge solid wood work surface and inset gas hob. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer, built in double electric oven, slimline dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer. Under stairs storage, archway to lounge, wall lights and a radiator.
With a door leading to the cloakroom, a range of wall and base units with solid wood work surfaces over, tiling, plumbing for washing machine and tiled floor.
With an obscure double glazed window to the rear, low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, fitted wall cabinet, central heating boiler, ceramic tiled floor and a radiator.
With stairs from the entrance lobby, double glazed skylight window, panelled doors to all rooms and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 3" (max) x 10' 4" (into door recess) ( 4.04m (max) x 3.15m (into door recess) )
With a double glazed window to the front with views up to the Cherhill Downs and monument, panelled door to walk in wardrobe, television aerial point, sloping ceilings, loft access and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.92m )
With a window to the rear with views of the garden and surrounding countryside, sloping ceilings, stripped floor boards and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.63m x 3.53m )
With a double glazed window to the rear with views of the garden and surrounding countryside and an obscure glazed window to the side, built in wardrobe, sloping ceilings, painted open stone wall, stripped floor boards and a radiator.
With a double glazed skylight window, low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs. Rolltop bath with claw feet, shower cubicle, extractor fan, shaver point, wooden floor and ladder style heated towel rail.
Graveled parking for two cars at the bottom of the rear garden.
Circular gravelled front garden with low level walls and a selection of shrubs, hedges and flower borders.
Enclosed by walls and picket style fencing with hedges to the sides. Large sun terrace to fore with gravelled path leading to parking which has gated access. Trees and good selection of shrubs, lawn, further barked area and an outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37128347.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN103199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.