3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEastwoodmains Road, Clarkston, Glasgow
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Rarely available double fronted detached bungalow.
- The property is in need of modernisation and upgrading.
- Large floored attic, bay window lounge, spacious sitting room to the rear.
- Large dining kitchen with access to the boiler room, three bedrooms and bathroom.
- GCH and partially double-glazed.
- Gardens and a garage.
Under Offer - Subject to Conclusion of Missives.
This rarely available detached bungalow is situated in a highly sought after and popular locale and sits amidst substantial gardens.
The accommodation in full extends to; entrance porch, hall with access to a very large floored attic, bay window lounge with tiled fireplace and circular stained glass window to the side, spacious sitting room to the rear with southerly aspects over the large rear garden, a large dining kitchen with access to the boiler room to the rear which could be converted into a utility room, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property is complemented by gas central heating and is partially double-glazed. The front garden extends to a lawn area with mature shrubbery to the front providing screening from Eastwoodmains Road, to the side there is a stone chipped driveway leading to the rear of the property to allow access to the timber garage. The large rear garden has a well-stocked perimeter and a level lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA101846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.