3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrchard Avenue, North Anston, Sheffield
Sold STC £135,000
- Spacious three bedroom semi detached
- Impressive kitchen and bathroom
- Popular residential location
- Incentive to purchase available
- Audio tour on website
We are delighted to offer for sale this stunning three bedroom semi detached property warranting a full inspection in order to be fully appreciated. Located within this established residential area convenient for schools and the many amenities within Dinnington.
We are delighted to offer for sale this stunning three bedroom semi detached property warranting a full inspection in order to be fully appreciated. Offering ideal family accommodation with generous rooms comprising, entrance hallway, kitchen with ample units and integrated appliances, tastefully decorated lounge/dining room, three bedrooms and impressive re-fitted bathroom. The property is double glazed with gas central heating and has well tended gardens to both front and rear with attractive raised decked area and detached garage. Located within this established residential area convenient for schools and the many amenities within Dinnington.
Double glazed front entrance door and glazed side panels opens into an inviting hallway with radiator and built in cupboard housing the combination boiler.
Kitchen 13' 11" into bay x 9' 2" ( 4.24m into bay x 2.79m )
Good sized kitchen having a comprehensive range of white gloss base and wall units with worksurfaces incorporating a breakfast bar. Set into a bay is a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with double glazed window above. Integrated fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine and inset gas hob with electric oven beneath. The worksurfaces are complimented with ceramic tiling. Stone tiling to the floor, side double glazed door to garden. (no radiator in kitchen)
Lounge/dining Room 23' 1" x 12' 11" ( 7.04m x 3.94m )
Spacious lounge/dining room being attractively decorated to neutral tones with decorative coving to the ceiling. The main focal point being the contemporary Limestone fireplace with inset living flame gas fire. Two central heating radiators, front facing double glazed window with further double glazed window to the rear allowing for added natural light to the room. TV point.
First Floor And Landing
Stairs from the hallway ascend to the landing with airing cupboard and double glazed window to the side elevation. Access to the loft space .
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.73m x 3.18m )
Main bedroom being front facing with double glazed window and radiator. There is a seven door range of wardrobes to one wall providing ample hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.33m )
Second double bedroom with radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.39m )
Having built in cupboards over the stairs, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Impressive re-fitted bathroom with white suite comprising panelled bath with mains shower over and folding screen. Vanity hand wash basin set into polished worktop and vase cabinet. Chrome heated towel rail and recessed spotlights to the ceiling. Vinyl floor covering and double glazed obscure window.
Having low flush WC, double glazed window, full tiling to the walls. (no radiator)
Outside And Gardens
Double wrought iron gates open on to the driveway with a low maintenance pebbled frontage with plum slate borders. To the rear is a well tended garden laid to lawn with pebbled borders. Herringbone block paved patio with a raised timber decked seating area with balustrade. The garden is fenced to the sides and has outside cold water supply.
Having up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37128596.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT101900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.