This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached house for sale
Waterhouse Gardens, Barton Seagrave, Kettering
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Detached Home
- Refitted En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Driveway Leading to Garage
- Village Location
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom detached home situated in the village of Barton Seagrave. Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/ dining room, kitchen, conservatory, family bathroom and three bedrooms with en-suite to master.
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom detached home situated in the village of Barton Seagrave. Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/ dining room, kitchen, conservatory, family bathroom and three bedrooms with en-suite to master. Driveway leading to integral garage. Enclosed rear garden.
Entry gained via door to front. Panelled doors to dining area and cloakroom. Coving to ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect. Low level wc and wash hand basin. Tiling to water sensitive areas. Wall mounted radiator.
Dining Area 14' 3" x 13' 2" ( 4.34m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Staircase rising to first floor with storage cupboard under. Wall mounted radiator. Panelled door to kitchen. Coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' ( 3.45m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units with roll top work surfaces over and tiling above. One and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for upright fridge/ freezer. Wall mounted radiator. Double glazed door to side access.
Lounge Area 14' 7" x 11' 5" ( 4.45m x 3.48m )
Feature coal effect gas fire with marble hearth and decorative surround. Television point. Wall mounted radiator. Coving to ceiling. Double glazed patio doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 14' 7" x 11' 5" ( 4.45m x 3.48m )
Of brick and PVCu construction with double glazed windows overlooking garden and door to rear. Wall mounted radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from entrance hall. Airing cupboard. Doors to rooms.
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 8' 7" ( 4.80m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Door through to en-suite.
Obscured double glazed window to front aspect. Refitted white suite comprising; panelled bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit and low level wc. Heated chrome towel rail.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 9' 6" ( 4.32m x 2.90m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Three piece suite comprising; panelled bath, pedestal mounted wash hand basin and low level wc. Wall mounted radiator.
Laid mainly to lawn with floral border and mature tree. Driveway leading to integral garage. Gated access to rear garden.
Electronically operated roller shutter door. Power and lighting connected.
Laid to lawn with flower borders and mature trees & shrubs. Enclosed by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.