This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom terraced house for sale
Boston Road, Sleaford
- Bay Front Mature Terrace House
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor WC
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Attic Area
Guide Price of £80,000 - £85,000
***SALE BY AUCTION*** on Wednesday 23rd October 2013, at Derbyshire County Cricket Club, Derby, commencing at 11:30am.
Occupying a position within close walking distance to the town centre. Within a stones throw of the Sleaford town park is this mature bay fronted family terrace house. The combines volume living accommodation with a very covenant location. The property has gas central heating and extensive uPVC double glazing and briefly comprises of an entrance lobby, hall way, lounge and separate dining room. Further to this there is a kitchen fitted with stainless steel double oven and five burner gas hob. There is a further rear entrance lobby and utility area, also ground floor WC. To the first floor, is arranged over a split levels and features three bedrooms and a separate excellent sized family bathroom. To the second floor there is a further substantial attic area offer extensive views over the surrounding area and beyond. Outside there is a small garden area to the front of the property with the majority being positioned to the rear and comprising of a raised paved patio garden area and a inner decked area. Viewing of this property is highly recommended in order that the accommodation can be fully appreciated.
Having partly glazed uPVC entrance door, dado railing and glazed door into inner hall way. This excellent sized space has stair case rising to the first floor with useful understairs storage cupboard, dado railing and radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" Excluding bay window. x 12' 6" Into alcove. ( 4.24m Excluding bay window. x 3.81m Into alcove. )
A particular feature of this property is the uPVC bay window to the front elevation offering useful additional space to the lounge. There is a coal effect living flame gas fire with marble effect fire surround and tiled inset. There is a radiator and a molded ceiling cornice.
Dining Room 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
This excellent second reception room has a period fire surround with tiled inset and built-in floor to ceiling shelving to the alcove. There is dimmer switch lighting, television point, uPVC window and picture railing.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 9' 10" Excluding recess. ( 3.63m x 3.00m Excluding recess. )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and has work surfacing complimented by tiled splashbacks, plumbing for dish washer, space for fridge freezer and single drainer sink with mixer tap over, fitted stainless steel oven with five burner gas hob, laminate flooring and radiator. There are also useful glazed sliding draws beneath the hob.
Utility / Rear Entrance 6' 11" x 5' 2" ( 2.11m x 1.57m )
Having space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, radiator and glazed uPVC door to the rear.
Having low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Being arranged over split levels.
Higher Level Landing
Stair case rising to the attic room area and storage cupboard under the stairs.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 10' 2" To chimney breast ( 4.24m x 3.10m To chimney breast )
Having fitted wardrobes to alcoves either side of the chimney breast, uPVC window, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' x 10' 11" Into Alcove ( 3.96m x 3.33m Into Alcove )
Having a cast iron ornamental fire place, uPVC window, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 5' 7" ( 3.25m x 1.70m )
Having a radiator and uPVC window.
Lower Level Landing
Bathroom 12' x 9' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.02m )
This excellent sized family bathroom features a Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap, shower attachment over, substantial separate shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over. There are tiled walls to the shower area, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity cupboards below. Also having a low level WC, uPVC window, period style heated towel rail. There is also a cast iron ornamental fire place and a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
Second Floor Attic Area 16' 8" Max x 15' 11" Max ( 5.08m Max x 4.85m Max )
This excellent space has two velux style roof windows and storage space into the eaves.
Having a small pebbled garden area with a dwarf brick wall to the front aspect and a path way leading to the entrance door.
Having inner decked area with outside water supply, outside lighting and garden shed. Area that is used for bin storage and a further raised paved patio garden area.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions Of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers and vendors solicitors seven days prior to the sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11:30am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits.
The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £500.00 (plus VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective. A catalogue which also contains the Order Of Sale, may be obtained from the Bagshaws Auctions web site www.bagshawsauctions.co.uk
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.