4 bedroom detached house for saleMid Street, Hopeman, IV30
- Individually Designed Detached House
- Modern finish with Spacious accommodation
- Ideally located by the school , shops & Beach
- Mature Garden. Single Garage & Drive
- Oil CH. Fully Double Glazed
- Stunning Upper Lounge with Sea Views
- Kitchen with Dining/Family Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Ensuite Shower Room
- Study/Office and Utility Room
Individually designed and built, this lovely detached family home is ideally placed in the seaside village of Hopeman beside the school, shops and only a short walk from the beach.
Generous accommodation in excellent condition comprises : entrance hallway, stunning upper lounge with views, kitchen with family / dining room, utility room, three double bedrooms, study/bedroom 4, family bathroom and an ensuite shower room.
The property benefits from oil central heating, sealed unit double glazing, garden and a single attached garage with ample parking.
Viewing is highly recommended by contacting Mr & Mrs Stone direct on 01343 830285 or mobile 07855 416277.
Alternatively contact the agents on 01343 564123.
Turn down School Road, follow the road past the school on your right hand side and Westview is up the second lane on your left.
To be included in the sale price : carpets & fitted floor coverings; light fittings & shades; blinds & curtains.
The Council Tax Band is E and the sale of the property is supported by a full Home Report with a valuation of £220,000 dated 16th February 2012
For more detailed information on the property, including a picture slideshow, please visit our website : www.abands.uk.com
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37129856.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WESTV117491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AB & S Estate Agents, Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.