3 bedroom terraced house for saleEverett Street, HARTLEPOOL
Sold STC £39,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 BEDROOMED MID TERRACED HOUSE
- LIVING ROOM
- ATTIC ROOM
- SECURE PARKING TO REAR
Pleasant Mid Terraced House with UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and Loft Space with window giving natural light, carpeted floor and electricity, suitable for a wide range of uses. Outside there is a Yard to the rear.
FOR SALE. Pleasant Mid Terraced House with UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and Loft Space with window giving natural light, carpeted floor and electricity, suitable for a wide range of uses. This 3 Bedroomed House has built in cooking appliances to the Kitchen and a Ground Floor Bathroom/WC. Outside there is a Yard to the rear.
UPVC panelled entrance door with stained glass Double Glazed inserts, staircase to First Floor.
Living Room 12' 6" x 12' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.89m )
feature detailed carved period fire surround with marble back panel, marble hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, recessed under stairs storage cupboard, dado rail, TV point, wall light points, telephone point, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.34m )
range of wall and floor cupboards with curved top working surfaces and inset matching coloured single drainer single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, complimenting part tiled walls with contrasting floor covering, built in oven and 4 burner gas hob with hidden extractor hood over, breakfast bar, timber panelled door leading to rear garden, radiator, plumbed for washing machine.
white suite comprising panelled bath with glazed side screen and 'Triton' electric shower unit over and pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls with contrasting tiled flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
half glazed small pane timber panelled door leading to Rear Yard.
close coupled low flush WC.
large access hatch with pull down timber ladder leading to boarded Attic Room with window giving natural light, power and lighting, range of eaves storage cupboards, radiator, suitable for a wide variety of uses.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.89m x 3.20m )
(into alcove and built in cupboard) recessed over stairs cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.20m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 3 6' 10" x 6' 5" ( 2.08m x 1.96m )
dimmer switch, radiator.
Secure Parking To Rear
twin timber gates, brick built storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37132906.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR105391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.