3 bedroom apartment for saleBaker Street, W1
- Uniformed Porter Service
- Fantastic Location, Short Walk To Marylebone High Street
- West End, Oxford Street, & Hyde Park Within Walking Distance
- Regent's Park Just 0.3 Miles Away
- Closest Underground Train Station Is Baker Street
- Newly Refurbished Lateral Apartment
A Newly Refurbished, Modern & Contemporary Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom Lateral Luxury Apartment, Situated Within This Secure Portered Building On Baker Street.
Internal floor area of 789 Sq Ft, once inside, the apartment feels much bigger than it actually measures, due to the layout & interior design of the apartment.
Comprising of an open plan designer kitchen with reception room, three bedrooms with plenty of storage, two bathrooms (one ensuite bathroom in the master bedroom) and a spacious entrance hallway.
Fantastic Location, just a short walk to Marylebone High Street, Regent's Park, Oxford Street, Hyde Park, and the vast array of boutique cafes, restaurants & retail shops of Baker Street.
Closest underground train station is Baker Street (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, Bakerloo & Jubilee Lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.