4 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Snettisham, King's Lynn
Sold STC £190,000
- Superb Development Opportunity
- Two Residential Dwellings
- Coastal Village Location
- Early Viewing Recommended
- Planning Reference: 15/01061/F
** A SUPERB DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY ** Planning has been granted for the extension and alteration of a former Goods Shed at Old Station Yard in Snettisham. The properties will comprise of a three and four bedroom house, both with an en suite shower room to master bedroom
** A SUPERB DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY ** Planning has been granted for the extension and alteration of a former Goods Shed at Old Station Yard in Snettisham. The properties will comprise of a three and four bedroom house, both with an en suite shower room to the master bedroom.
Conditions Of Sale
Leaving Hunstanton along the A149 road heading towards King's Lynn, continue through the traffic lights and at the roundabout turn right on to the bypass. Take the second left hand turning into Snettisham and just past The Granary turn right along a small lane. the Goods Shed will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37139415.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN101995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.