2 bedroom town house for saleCornfield, Dewsbury
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *** Guide Price: £90,000 - £100,000 ***
- Two Bedroom Mid Town House
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden
- Off Street Parking
*** Guide Price: £90,000 - £100,000 *** Situated in a popular development is this well presented modern two bedroom mid town house ideal for the first time buyer and comprising: lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Off street parking to front and enclosed lawn garden to rear.
*** Guide Price: £90,000 - £100,000 ***
Two Bedroom Mid Town House
Lounge 12' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.10m )
Coal effect gas fire with modern surround. Laminated floor, double glazing to front, TV point and radiator. Understairs storage.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 13' ( 3.51m x 3.96m )
Modern matching wall and base units in white with breakfast bar. Integral electric oven, electric hob and extractor fan. Splashback tiling, stainless steel sink and tiled floor. Plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed patio sliding doors leading to rear garden. Stairs with blue LCD lights and balustrade banister leading to upper levels.
Air conditioning unit.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 13' max ( 3.53m x 3.96m max )
Double glazing to front, radiator, storage rails and shelves. Airing cupboard with shelves. Access to part boarded loft with drop down ladder.
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 6' 5" ( 2.69m x 1.96m )
Double glazing to front, radiator and shelves.
Three piece white suite comprising low level wc, sink and bath with panelled side and shower taps. Double glazing to rear, tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Off street parking to the front and enclosed lawned garden to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37152277.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS106463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.