This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom house for sale
Hazel Grove, Farnborough Park, Kent
- 5210 sq ft
- 3 receptions, cinema
- 5 bedrooms
- Rear garden, summer house
- Outdoor swimming pool
Keymer, Hazel Grove is situated within Farnborough Park, a private gated residential area located close to Locksbottom village with its local shopping facilities including a Sainsbury's superstore, restaurants and public houses including the popular Chapter One restaurant.
Comprehensive Shopping: Bluewater Shopping Centre, The Glades in Bromley and Orpington High Street.
Mainline Rail Services:
Orpington (2.1miles) to London Bridge, Waterloo East, Charing Cross, Cannon Street, Victoria, Blackfriars and Ashford International.
Petts Wood (2.7 miles) to London Bridge, Waterloo East, Charing Cross, Cannon Street and Victoria.
Primary Schools: Darrick Wood, Princes Plain, Keston C of E, Tubbenden, Farnborough, and Crofton.
Secondary Schools: Darrick Wood, Ravens Wood, Newstead Wood, Bishop Justus C of E, Hayes, St Olave's and Ravensbourne.
Independent Schools: Baston, Breaside Prep, Bromley High, Bickley Park, St David's College, Farringtons and Babington House.
Motorway Links: The A21 Hastings Road leads to Junction 4 of the M25 giving access to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports, Channel Tunnel Terminus, Ebbsfleet International, the South Coast and Bluewater shopping centre.
Completed in 2007 Keymer is situated in Hazel Grove, one of the most desirable and quiet roads within Farnborough Park. Lovingly finished to an extremely high standard creating a modern family home with many bespoke features. The property boasts a beautifully landscaped garden with a heated outdoor pool and space for outdoor entertaining.
Points of Note include:
- Entrance hall with oak parquet flooring (with under floor heating), oak wall panelling and open oak stair case. There is an oak surround fireplace with marble inlay and a gas fire fitted. Access door through to the integrated garage.
- Front facing family room with oak parquet flooring (with under floor heating), feature beams and an oak surround fireplace with marble inset with open fire place. Media system.
- Study with bespoke oak fitted corner unit to house the media system and oak and glass fitted desk. Carpeted with under floor heating.
- Spacious living room with oak parquet floor with under floor heating. Feature oak beams, stone and French doors out to the rear garden. Media system fitted.
- Kitchen/breakfast room with marble flooring with under floor heating. Feature beams and bespoke fitted oak kitchen with granite work tops. Butler sink fitted and also second sink fitted in an island unit with breakfast bar. Aga oven with gas burner hob. Integrated appliances including fridge freezer and dish washer. French doors out to the rear garden and door leading through to the utility room.
- Utility room with marble flooring with under floor heating and bespoke fitted oak units with integrated Bosh appliances. Side door out to garden.
- Downstairs cloakroom with WC and basin. Oak panelled walls and travertine flooring.
- Galleried landing with stunning crystal chandelier and matching wall lights. Oak panelled walls and fitted carpet with under floor heating.
- Master bedroom with dressing room with ample fitted wardrobes. En-suite bathroom with travertine flooring, inset TV, bath, his and hers basins, double shower cubicle and WC. Media system fitted to the bedroom and the en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom two has fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom comprising bath, separate shower cubicle, basin and WC. Travertine flooring in the en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom three has fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom comprising bath, separate shower cubicle, basin and WC. Travertine flooring in the en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom four has fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room comprising double shower cubicle, basin and WC. Travertine flooring in the en-suite shower room.
- To the second floor is bedroom five.
- Second floor bathroom with double shower cubicle, basin and WC. Travertine flooring.
- Sauna manufactured and fitted by Klafs with marble flooring.
- Cinema room/games with wood panelling to the walls and luxury carpet laid. Concealed bar within the wall with granite work tops. Media system fitted and wall mounted 50" Sony Television.
- Large eaves storage cupboard.
- Lutron lighting system fitted throughout the property.
- Gas under floor heating throughout.
- Air conditioning to the second floor.
- Media system comprising two Sky outputs, central DVD output, radio and CD outputs.
- Expertly landscaped front garden with planted beds and driveway for car parking.
- Hand made 'Keymer' clay roof tiles fitted to the property.
- All the windows are solid oak as are the patio and garage doors.
- Solid Oak side gates.
- The beautifully landscaped rear garden has outside lighting which is also controlled by the Lutron system. There is a patio area ideal for entertaining with a secluded outdoor heated swimming pool (with electric cover and lighting). The summer house has a fitted kitchen with granite work tops. The rest of the garden is mostly laid to lawn with planted borders featuring mature trees and shrubs. There is a garden shed for further storage.
From our offices in Locksbottom, turn right into Crofton Road and then left after the Black Horse Public House into Park Avenue (restricted access). Continue along the road and then take the turning on the right hand side into Sunnydale. Follow along the road and the turning for Hazel Grove is the second turning on the right hand side. Keymer will be on you left hand side towards the end of the road.