1 bedroom apartment for saleWell Court, Clitheroe, BB7 2AD
- 2nd floor retirement apartment
- Bedroom with fitted furniture
- Excellent communal facilities
- PVC DG, Economy 7 heating
- Lounge & fitted kitchen
- 3-pce bathroom with shower
- No chain
- 42 m2 (450 sq ft) approx.
A one bedroom second floor retirement apartment situated in this popular complex which offers excellent communal facilities and is close to the town centre. This attractive apartment has a lounge overlooking the complex entrance, fitted kitchen with oven and hob, bedroom with fitted furniture and 3-piece bathroom with shower over the bath.
Communal facilities include residents" lounge, laundry, extensive gardens, house manager, lift and guest bedroom available at a small charge. Viewing is recommended.
Prospective purchasers must be 60 years of age or older (60/55 for joint purchasers).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37154559.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 328343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.