3 bedroom terraced house for saleOrchard Villas, West Bradford, CLITHEROE, BB7 4SU
- Period stonebuilt terrace
- Two spacious receptions
- Kitchen & utility
- Character features & fireplaces
- 3 bedrooms, 3-pce bathroom
- Enclosed rear lawned garden
- Popular village location
- 116 m2 (1,248 sq ft) approx.
An attractive stone built period terraced house situated within the popular village of West Bradford with only a short drive to Clitheroe and offers good access to Waddington and West Bradford Primary School and Bowland High School. This desirable house offers many character features including feature fireplaces, cornicing, plasterwork, varnished floor boards, original encapsulated stained glass windows to the front and sash windows to the rear. The accommodation is arranged across two floors with two reception rooms, spacious kitchen and utility. The first floor has three bedrooms and a 3-piece white bathroom. Externally there is a forecourt front garden and an enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio and garden store. Viewing is essential to appreciate this house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37154622.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 327251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.