2 bedroom cottage for saleNewton in Bowland, CLITHEROE, BB7 3DZ
- Stunning extended stone cottage
- Lounge with solid fuel stove
- Dining room & dining kitchen
- Situated in beautiful rural village
- 2 double bedrooms
- Open views to the rear
- Character property
- 75 m2 (810 sq ft) approx.
A beautiful stonebuilt character cottage which has been extended to the rear with a large two storey extension providing two spacious double bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor and two separate receptions and dining kitchen on the ground floor. Situated in this beautiful rural village with open fields to the rear, the property offers many character features including exposed beams and feature fireplace with solid fuel stove. Externally there is a forecourt garden with the front portion cut out to improve parking and to the rear is an attractive patio area with timber store and open views. Viewing is essential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37154649.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 327547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.