2 bedroom apartment for saleStation View, Langho, BB6 8EA
- Spacious ground floor apartment
- Excellent fitted dining kitchen
- Presented to a superb standard
- 3-pce modern bathroom with shower
- 2 generous double bedrooms
- Large living room
- Allocated parking space
- 79 m2 (855 sq ft) approx.
A deceptively spacious and superbly presented ground floor apartment situated in the centre of the Ribble Valley village of Langho, with excellent access to Langho train station being less than a minute"s walk from the apartment, superb commuting access with the nearby road networks and close by to the many local amenities. The attractive accommodation briefly comprises convenient entrances to the front and the rear of the property, an inner hallway, large living room with contemporary gas fire and Karndean flooring, excellent fitted dining kitchen with built-in oven, two good-sized bedrooms and a modern three-piece bathroom with shower. The apartment has allocated parking for one car and additional visitor parking is available. It also enjoys the use of an attractive communal barbeque and patio area. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this apartment has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37154949.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 328390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.