5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawkes View, Massey Lane, Brierfield, Lancashire, BB9 5JT
- Imposing stonebuilt 3-storey house
- Outstanding period accommodation
- Impressive lounge & dining kitchen
- Sitting room, study, cloakrm & cellar
- 5 superb bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Gardens, patio & ample parking
- Discreet private loc. with views
- 214 m2 (2,305 sq ft)
An outstanding and imposing three storey, stonebuilt, period semi-detached house built in approx. 1800 located in a superb discreet and private location enjoying beautiful panoramic views across the neighbouring countryside and within easy reach of the town centre and excellent local road and transport networks including the M65. This individual property offers fantastic deceptive accommodation with many original character features now incorporated with modern luxuries. The ground floor boasts a substantial lounge with feature fireplace and french doors and a study situated to the rear, a separate sitting room and a superbly spacious family dining kitchen. On the first and second floors are five excellent bedrooms, the generous master suite enjoys fabulous views with Juliet balcony and a beautiful modern ensuite and large walk-in wardrobe. Additionally there are two further modern house bathrooms, excellent storage and a vaulted cellar. Externally there is an adjacent lawned garden and patio area, vegetable garden and ample parking. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37155060.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 326748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Barrowford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.