2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHayward Close, Chippenham
Sold STC £135,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached Home
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Superb Modern Interior
- Smart Fitted Kitchen
- Fresh Bathroom & Additional Cloakroom
- Two Bedrooms
- Gardens & Parking
- No Onward Chain
An absolutely immaculate semi detached home located on the ever popular Pewsham development, featuring beautifully presented modern accommodation including two bedrooms, attractive gardens and off street parking. This property is expected to create a storm of interest so call NOW or miss out!
Accommodation comprising entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, living/dining room, first floor landing, two bedrooms and bathroom. Outside are front & rear gardens and driveway parking.
Double glazed door to the front. Electric heater. Tiled floor.
Leaded double glazed frosted window to the front. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled splashback. Tiled flooring.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 5' 10" ( 2.39m x 1.78m )
Leaded double glazed window to the front. Fitted with a smart modern kitchen comprising a range of matching cream wall and base units with wood effect roll top worksurfaces and contemporary black tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Electric oven and four ring hob with stainless steel cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for a washing machine. Fridge/freezer space. Spotlights. Tiled flooring.
Living / Dining Room 15' 1" Plus Door Recess x 12' Max ( 4.60m Plus Door Recess x 3.66m Max )
Double glazed French doors to the rear leading to the garden. Stairs rising to the first floor with large understairs recess area. Two night storage heaters with fitted covers. Television point and telephone point.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the ground floor. Double glazed window to the side. Hatch to the roof.
Master Bedroom 11' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden. Recessed wardrobe. Electric wall heater. Ceiling coving.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 6' 1" ( 3.51m x 1.85m )
Leaded double glazed window to the front. Electric wall heater.
Leaded double glazed frosted window to the front. Fitted with a white suite comprising a corner bath with electric shower unit over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring. Spotlights. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Front Garden & Parking
A pebbled front garden area to the side with a paved path leading to the front door. Gate to the side with rear garden access. Parking space to the front of the property.
An enclosed rear garden enjoying a reasonable degree of privacy. Pebbled seating area with space for a table and chairs. Lawned garden with flower and shrub borders. Storage shed to the rear. Side access to the front.
The Pewsham development is to the south east of Chippenham town centre. Pewsham itself has an excellent range of local amenities to include shopping parade with take away and convenience store plus a chemist. In addition there is a surgery, public house, primary school and secondary school.
Proceed out of town along The Causeway turning right at the roundabout. At the next roundabout turn left into Pewsham Way. At the second roundabout turn left into Canal Road, take the third left into Fortune Way. Take the first left turn onto Hayward Close and the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37159004.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP103978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.