4 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Leonards Road, East Sheen, London
- Secluded South Facing Garden
- Desirable Period Residence
- Excellent Entertaining Space
- Double Reception Room
- Off Street Parking
- 4 Bedrooms & Study
- 2 Bathrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room
Situated in a Central Sheen location and close to the site of the new Thomson House Primary School, this charming residence has a double length reception room & conservatory/study, together with a spacious lower ground kitchen /dining room.
Situated in this sought after terrace of period houses this period residence has a wealth of charm & character. Approached via a raised entrance hall leading to a double reception room with period features. The lower floor has a kitchen /dining room with doors to the South facing garden.
Part stained glass door to panelled entrance hall with picture rail and ornate ceiling mouldings.
Double Reception Room
With large wood framed sash windows to front, part glazed double doors to rear, gas fire place with marble surround, built-in shelves with cupboards under, dado rail.
Three wood framed sash windows over looking the rear garden.
Down to half-landing.
Sash window to rear and further decorative stained glass light well.
To lower ground floor with understairs cupboard.
Kitchen / Diner
Bespoke range of solid beech units with concealed Miele fridge / freezer and Siemens dishwasher, Bosch double oven, solid beech worktop with inset 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap over and hose, gas hob with extractor fan over, part glazed double doors to rear garden.
Housing boiler with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
With wood framed sash windows and wooden shutters to fore, gas fireplace with cast iron centre piece and marble surround.
Stained glass lightwell, white suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap over, built in cupboard, stand alone shower unit, ladder radiator.
Half-Landing Up To Ist Floor
Wood frames sash windows to rear, white suite comprising low level wc, panel enclosed bath with hand held shower over, sink, ladder radiator, cupboard housing hot water tank.
Double wood framed sash window to fore, three built in wardrobes.
Wood framed sash window to rear, built-in wardrobes.
With loft and skylight.
Wood framed sash window to rear, built-in cupboard.
Secluded South Facing Garden
Patio with tap, brick built wall, paved stairs to lawn, 2 sheds and gated rear access.
Situated between Mortlake Station for Waterloo and East Sheen shopping centre where the bus route is available for Richmond, Putney and Hammersmith with tube links to Central London. Richmond Park is approximately 1/2 a mile with the River Thames and tow path walks a similar distance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37159223.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHN102496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.