1 bedroom flat for saleLind Road, Sutton
- Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000
- One Bedroom Flat
- Purpose Built
- Modern Bathroom
- Loft Space
- Car Port
- Near to Sutton Train Station & Town Centre
Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000 A one bedroom purpose built flat briefly comprising; lounge, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and with the added benefit of loft space and car port. This property is located within close proximity to Sutton Town Centre and Train Station.
A one bedroom purpose built flat briefly comprising; lounge, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and with the added benefit of loft space and car port. This property is located within close proximity to Sutton Town Centre and Train Station.
Built in storage housing water cylinder, built in storage cupboard, laminate wood flooring, access to loft, wall mounted thermostat.
Lounge 13' 8" x 10' 5" max ( 4.17m x 3.18m max )
Window to rear aspect, laminate wood flooring, entry phone system, wall mounted thermostat, door leading to kitchen:-
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' 11" max ( 2.97m x 2.11m max )
Window to front aspect, range of matching wall and base units, sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, part tiled walls, laminate wood flooring, wall mounted thermostat.
Bedroom 10' 8" x 8' 1" max ( 3.25m x 2.46m max )
Window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe with hanging space and over head storage, laminate wood flooring, wall mounted thermostat.
Frosted window to front aspect, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, laminate wood flooring.
Allocated car port.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUT101687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.