4 bedroom detached house for saleGreenwood Close, Worksop
- GUIDE PRICE £270,000-£280,000
- Bedroom one and two both have en-suites
- Beautifully decorated throughout with a contemporary twist
- Spacious accommodation with ample downstairs space for family living
- Converted garage, study, kitchen diner, conservatory, garage and parking for four cars
- L-shape, unique corner plot property in cul-de-sac location
GUIDE PRICE £270,000-£280,000 This executive four bed property is located in the desirable location of Gateford, tucked away in a private cul-de-sac location. Decorated to a high standard, with a contemporary twist...
GUIDE PRICE £270,000-£280,000This SPACIOUS, property is located in the desirable location of Gateford and is tucked away in a private cul-de-sac location. It is decorated to a high standard, with a contemporary twist. The corner plot briefly comprises of; converted garage (currently used as a gym/playroom), single garage, spacious hall way and living room, conservatory, kitchen diner, cloakroom, four bedrooms, two with en-suite, family bathroom, enclosed rear garden and single garage.
Gateford has the added bonus of being near all the major road links such as the M1. and A1, close to all transport links for all commuters... CALL TODAY ON 01909 500505 FOR A VEWING
Greenwood Close, Worksop
Entrance via front facing composite door with decorative glass panels, two central heating radiators, understairs cupboard, staircase leading up to first floor rooms, wooden double doors leading into.....
Lounge 10' 10" into recess x 22' 10" ( 3.30m into recess x 6.96m )
Wow - What a contemporary, spacious area! With front facing double glazed, walk-in bay window, decorative wall light feature, built in floor spot lights, ceiling spot lights, built in area for television, gas fluless fire which is built onto the wall, cherry wood effect laminate floor, radiator, telephone point and two double doors leading to the conservatory,,
Conservatory 10' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.07m )
Construction upvc with double glazing and side facing double glazed double doors. Currently used as a dining area.
Kitchen/diner 17' 4" into recess x 10' 6" ( 5.28m into recess x 3.20m )
Contemporary fitted kitchen with white gloss wall and base units with decorative frosted panels and black worktop over and attractive lighting under units, sink and drainer, integrated gas double oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, housing for an American fridge freezer , rear facing double glazed window and a rear facing door leading into the rear garden, black slate tiled flooring and partial grey tiling to the walls, shelving to hold a microwave oven, plumbing for washing machine and space for dining table and chairs
Dining Room 11' x 8' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.54m )
Currently used as a playroom, has a rear facing double glazed window, door leading into the kitchen, radiator, television point, & cherry laminate flooring
With a side facing double glazed window, wc, radiator, wash hand basin, tiled around the sink and a contemporary white gloss unit which houses the boiler.
Study 8' 10" x 8' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.57m )
Front facing double glazed window, L- shaped desk, which is beach with decorative panels, excellent for storage,television point and radiator
Converted Garage 17' 3" x 9' 4" ( 5.26m x 2.84m )
Versatile space, that follows through from the study area. Currently used as a playroom and gym; has a front and side facing double glazed window, television point, and radiator
Stairs & Landing
Entrance via entrance hallway with staircase leading up to first floor rooms and landing with airing cupboard and loft access and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 16' 6" x 9' 2" into walk in bay window ( 5.03m x 2.79m into walk in bay window )
With a front facing double glazed window, carpeted, built in wardrobes with drawers, television point and central heating radiator
With a side facing double glazed window, oval feature wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle and a low flush wc. The room benefits from a heated towel rail and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.30m )
With a front facing double glazed window, television point, central heating radiator and carpeted, door leading into....
Comprising of a separate shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, front facing double glazed window and extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 10' 2" ( 2.59m x 3.10m )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 8' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.57m )
With front facing double glazed window, carpeted, central heating radiator and fitted double wardrobes.
With a rear facing window the bathroom benefits from a Jacuzzi bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush wc. partially tiled and extractor fan.
Front: Driveway leading upto a converted garage which is currently used as a gym/playroom and a pathway leading upto the front entrance door, low maintenance garden with decorative pebbled area and fencing all around giving access at the side of the property to the rear garden.
Rear: Enclosed garden with hedging all around, good sized lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37167453.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS107830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.