5 bedroom detached house for saleHoundean Rise, Lewes, East Sussex
- 5 bedrooms - 2 with ensuite
- Detached house
- 3 reception rooms
- Landscaped rear garden
- Garage & driveway
- EPC energy rating E (52)
A wonderful opportunity to purchase a substantial detached house located in one of Lewes's premier roads. The property has been extensively modernised and extended by the current owners and now offers a high specification family home.On entering the electric gated driveway you have space to park a number of vehicles and the front door opens into a spacious hallway with parquet flooring and a delightful curved staircase leading to the 1st floor.The air of quality is apparent in every room of the house with attention to detail being in the forefront of the vendors minds when modernising and extending.The house has very flexible space with recessed doors in the sitting room which can be used to divide the space, a separate family room as well as a fabulous lead roof rear extension offering an excellent entertaining space with a semi-circular glass roof.The whole top floor of the house was converted to offer a master bedroom suite with dressing areas, lots of wardrobe space as well as a full en-suite bathroom.The rear garden is of special note - it has been fully landscaped and offers various terrace areas, lawn and vegetable areas as well as mature planted borders. Internal viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this quality family home.
What the Owner says:
We have lived very happily in this lovely family home for 15 years bringing up our children with all the excellent facilities of Lewes on our doorstep.From schools and colleges to the beautiful Downs surrounding us.Now we no longer need the space and are looking to move on.
- Living Room: 16'9 x 14'6 (5.10m x 4.42m)
- Sitting Room: 13'5 x 9'7 (4.09m x 2.92m)
- Kitchen: 17'5 x 10'4 (5.31m x 3.15m)
- Utility Room: 10'5 x 4'10 (3.18m x 1.47m)
- Dining Room: 15'5 x 10'1 (4.70m x 3.08m)
- Sun Room: 19'8 x 16'1 (6.00m x 4.91m)
- Bedroom 2: 16'7 x 14'5 (5.06m x 4.40m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'7 x 10'5 (3.23m x 3.17m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 4: 13'11 x 12'1 (4.24m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 5: 11'10 x 10'5 (3.61m x 3.18m)
- Master Bedroom: 38'7 x 18'7 (11.77m x 5.67m)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Loft Room: 8'6 x 5'8 (2.59m x 1.73m)
- Rear Garden
- Workshop: 20'3 x 10'3 (6.18m x 3.13m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37175174.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23005758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.