3 bedroom flat for saleBrownsea Road, Sandbanks, Poole, Dorset
Sold STC £580,000
- Three double bedrooms
- Two en-suites & family bathroom
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Contemporary kitchen with appliances
- South westerly aspect balcony
- Underground parking
- Cycle store
- Lift to all floors
- Walking distance to sandy beaches
- Highly desirable location
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A three double bedroom first floor purpose built contemporary apartment set in 'Shore Point' which was constructed approximately two years ago to a high standard throughout with underground parking and communal lift to all floors. This beautifully presented home is situated in a highly desirable location on Sandbanks Peninsula within walking distance to the Blue Flag award winning golden beaches, local restaurants, shops and the chain ferry across to Studland Bay.
• Smooth set ceilings throughout with inset ceiling spotlights.
• Wood strip flooring throughout (excluding the kitchen & bathrooms which have tiled flooring).
• Stunning open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen.
• South westerly aspect balcony accessed from the lounge and master bedroom with glass and chrome balustrade, space for table and chairs.
• Modern & contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated 'Neff' appliances to include; microwave, oven & grill, full height fridge/freezer, double dishwasher and five ring induction hob with extractor hood above. 'Electrolux' washer/dryer. Breakfast bar, ample range of eye and base level units providing storage space, granite work surfaces.
• Three double bedrooms with floor to ceiling windows.
• En-suite shower rooms to bedrooms one and two with contemporary fittings.
• Fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom and bedroom two.
• Family bathroom with contemporary fittings, white suite, wooden vanity unit and chrome heated towel rail.
• Gas fired central heating with feature wall mounted vertical radiators and 'Drayton' temperature control.
• Airing cupboard and further storage cupboard.
• Underground parking space for one vehicle.
• Cycle store.
• Communal lift to all floors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37196255.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1944043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tailor Made, Sandbanks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.