2 bedroom maisonette for saleDalvait Road, Balloch, Alexandria
Sold STC £104,995
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Home Report Valuation £115,000
- Fabulous Upper Maisonette Flat
- Hall, Lounge / Dining Room
- Kitchen, Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom. GCH, DG, GDNS
Upper Maisonette Style Apartment over two levels throughout it's three / four traditionally proportioned principal apartments. Located in central Balloch, the extensively upgraded accommodation comprises Hall, Lounge / Dining Room, DinKitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom. GCH, DG, GDNS.
Allen & Harris Estate Agents are delighted to offer discerning buyers a rare opportunity to purchase a fabulous and rarely available Upper Maisonette Style Apartment which is contained within a well maintained sandstone building. The property is centrally located in the heart of Balloch which boasts a wide array of restaurants, recreational & shopping facilities and, of course, the picturesque Balloch Country Park can be found literally on one's doorstep.
Internally, the property is laid out over two levels (first and second floor) and offers well proportioned apartments which has been upgraded to an high standard by the present vendors yet, still retain a cosy, traditional feel throughout Entrance Hall with laminate flooring, stairs leading to upper apartments and access to the Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen and Bathroom. The Lounge Dining room has two front facing windows, living flame gas fire within timber fire surround, shelved alcove, under stairs cupboard and space for three piece suite and dining table and chairs. Viewers should surely consider that this 19ft room could be split to create two separate areas.
The Dining Kitchen has a wide array of floor and wall mounted units offering good storage accommodation, rear facing window, space for dining table and chairs, wall mounted boiler, laminate flooring and fridge freezer to be included. The bathroom is well presented and has three piece white suit, Mira electric shower, timber panelling, tiled flooring and tiling around the bath.
A treaded staircase ascends to the upper landing which has storage cupboard and access to the two double bedrooms with the master boasting free standing wardrobes which are to be included. Further features include gas central heating, double-glazing enhancing soundproofing and insulation, attractive décor, quality carpeting, and flooring throughout.
There are well tended shared gardens at the rear which are enclosed by fence work and walls with a generous lawn with patio provided and occasional borders and beds. A recent 10ft x 8ft timber garden shed is also being included. Resident's parking is provided off Dalvait Road and further details are available through the vendors. Quality extras comprise all fitted carpets, blinds, fridge freezer, wardrobes in bedroom one, fireplace and the aforementioned garden shed.
Early viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the fabulous accommodation on offer and, indeed the superb presentation to be found within the generously proportioned apartments within.
Dalvait Road is found in the heart of Balloch where one can find the beautiful Balloch Marina, Balloch Country Park and Lomond Shores where there are new retail and leisure developments provided. Dumbarton's Town Centre which provides a host of local and High Street names as well as excellent entertainment and recreational facilities. There are pubs, clubs, restaurants within walking distance and the glorious Loch Lomond and Trossachs countryside can be found, again within walking distance. The property also lies within easy commuting distance of Faslane Naval Base and Coulport. Public transport and rail links are also within easy commuting distance as is primary and secondary schooling.. Glasgow's International Airport and Braehead Shopping Centre can be easily achieved via the toll free Erskine Bridge.
Dimensions And Specification
Entrance Hall - 8'9 x 3'5
Lounge / Dining - 19'4 x 12'11
Dining Kitchen - 12'2 x 10'5
Bedroom One - 14'2 x 14'1
Bedroom Two - 14'5 x 7'5
Bathroom - 12'4 x 4'0
Gas Central Heating
Communal Rear Gardens
Resident's parking area
Extras - All fitted carpets, curtain rails, the fireplace, fridge freezer and the shed are included, with any other extras strictly by negotiation with the vendors.
Money Laundering Regulations 2003 - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37200215.html
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT103375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.