4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBourne Road, Colsterworth, Grantham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended Family Home
- Sought After Village
- uPVC Double Glazed
- 4 Bedrooms & ESSR
- Lounge Diner & Conservatory
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Driveway & Garage
- South Facing Garden
This Extended semi detached property offers 4 bedrooms with an en-suite. The accommodation is immaculately presented. There is a lounge/diner, conservatory, breakfast kitchen and shower room. Outside there is extensive driveway to the front of the property and stunning countryside views to the rear.
This Extended semi detached property offers 4 bedrooms with an en-suite. The accommodation is immaculately presented. There is a lounge/diner, conservatory, breakfast kitchen and shower room. Outside there is extensive driveway to the front of the property and stunning open countryside views to the rear.
To The Front Of The Property
Concrete and gravelled driveway space providing parking for approximately 4 cars. uPVC half double glazed door into the entrance porch.
2 further uPVC windows to the front aspect and further uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. double radiator and ceramic tile floor.
Stairs rising to first floor and double radiator.
Lounge 12' 8" x 12' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.71m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, single radiator and open feature fireplace.
Dining Area 9' 8" x 9' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.82m )
Single radiator, set of double glazed sliding patio doors to the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.24m )
Set of doors out to the garden.
Breakfast Kitchen 20' 1" x 11' maximum ( 6.12m x 3.35m maximum )
2 x uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and a half double glazed uPVC door to the side aspect, double radiator and ceramic tile floor. Roll edge work surface with one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer with high rise mixer tap over. Cupboards and drawers to the baseline with matching cupboards to the eyeline. There is an integrated dishwasher and fridge to the baseline and to the eyeline there are 2 frosted glazed cupboards. Also included is a stainless steel dual fuel range cooker with stainless steel extractor chimney. There is also a personal door to the garage.
Garage 18' 6" x 10' 5" ( 5.64m x 3.18m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, up and over door and power and lighting. There is also a wall mounted gas fired boiler.
Obscured double glazed window and low level W.C.
Loft hatch access, in the loft there is power and lighting, loft ladder and is boarded out.
Master Bedroom 15' 7" x 10' 2" ( 4.75m x 3.10m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, double radiator, inset halogen downlighting and wall lighting.
En-Suite 10' 3" x 6' ( 3.12m x 1.83m )
uPVC obscured double glazed window to the rear aspect, tall standing designer radiator and 3 piece white suite comprising of low level W.C, hand wash basin and double ended paneled bath. There is inset halogen downlighting and ceramic tile floor.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" maximum narrowing to 9' 11" x 12' 2" ( 3.84m maximum narrowing to 3.02m x 3.71m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and single radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 8" maximum narrowing to 10' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.86m maximum narrowing to 3.15m x 2.72m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, single radiator and has open countryside views.
Bedroom 4 8' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.41m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, double radiator and benefits from a fitted bed incorporating the bulk head, double built in wardrobe and desk.
Shower Room 8' 3" x 5' 5" ( 2.51m x 1.65m )
uPVC double glazed obscured window to the rear aspect, double radiator and 3 piece white suite comprising of low level W.C, hand wash basin and fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. There is also an airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and has shelving for storage.
To The Rear Of The Property
Access can be gained via the rear of the property and also from the driveway. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with pathway leading to timber constructed shed. There is a raised decked area with gated access to open countryside. The rear garden perimeter is made up of fencing and hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37200515.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST102458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.