2 bedroom flat for saleMartlet Road, Minehead
Sold STC £147,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Ensuite Shower Room & Separate Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Fitted Kitchen
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Garage & Parking
- Local Views
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE. A well presented modern two bedroom first floor apartment situated within a pleasant residential area on the lower slopes on North Hill. The property benefits from modern fitted kitchen, double glazing, gas central heating, ensuite shower room, garage & parking.
A well presented modern two bedroom first floor apartment situated within a pleasant residential area on the lower slopes on North Hill. The property benefits from modern fitted kitchen, double glazing, gas central heating, ensuite shower room, garage & parking. Viewing is a must!
Communal Entrance Hall
With staircase rising to upper floors & doors to apartments.
With telephone entry system, fitted carpet, radiator, built in airing cupboard, built in cloaks cupboard, doors to
Lounge / Dining Room 22' 3" max x 10' 11" max ( 6.78m max x 3.33m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, two radiators, fitted carpet, TV point, telephone point.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 8' ( 3.20m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front, base and wall units, worktop surfaces, integral electric oven, inset gas hob with extractor hood over, washing machine, microwave, fridge/freezer, part tiled surrounds, inset stainless steel sink unit, inset spotlights, vinyl floor.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 3" Plus door recess ( 3.61m x 2.82m Plus door recess )
Double glazed windows to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, door to
Ensuite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, low level W.C., wash hand basin in vanity unit, radiator, extractor unit, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin in vanity unit with cupboards under, low level W.C, panelled bath, part tiled surrounds, extractor unit, shaver point, radiator.
The property benefits from a garage which can be found to the right of the Communal Front Door & is the second with parking for one vehicle in front.
The property also benefits from an outside shared storage which is locked.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIH102273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Minehead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.