Hotel for saleTHE GLENBARRIE, 28 COOP STREET, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY1
- LICENSED 11 TRADING BEDROOM HOTEL
- 10 STANDARD ROOMS AND 1 EN SUITE BEDROOM
- CONVENIENT CENTRAL LOCATION
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE AND THE PROMENADE
- OWNERS ACCOMMODATION: DOUBLE BEDROOM, SHOWER ROOM AND LOUNGE.
- INTERNAL VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer for sale this family run hotel occupying a convenient central location. Located within a few minutes walk from Central Pier, the Promenade and wide selection of tourist attractions, public houses and shops.
The Hotel's accommodation comprises of a licensed bar with lounge area, dining room, separate dry lounge to the front and a kitchen to the rear. There are 10 standard bedrooms and 1 double en suite.
The trading accommodation is set over two floors with a selection of family, triple or double rooms. Each room benefits from televisions and tea and coffee making facilities. The property has an L2 fire alarm system.
The hotel should be viewed internally to be appreciated, offers welcoming accommodation and can also be described as being deceptively spacious.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-37201775.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.