4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCranbrook Road, Redland, Bristol
A 4 bedroom semi-detached family home located in a central and convenient location within just 600 metres of Redland Green School and further benefiting from a magnificent 26ft x 12ft kitchen/dining room, a level 35ft x 35ft garden and off street parking
Large sash windows and high ceilings give the property a light and airy feel throughout
Located on Cranbrook Road within just 600 metres of Redland Green School and also handy for the shops, restaurants and amenities of Gloucester Road and bus links to all central areas
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, reception hallway, sitting room, family kitchen/dining room, utility area and cloakroom/wc
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and family bathroom/wc
A well-proportioned period home retaining much character and features and offered with no onward chain
via driveway leading beside front garden to the main entrance for the property.
(6’0” x 4’7”) (1.83m x 1.40m) ceiling coving, picture rail, period style stained glass door with etched glass panels beside and over leading into entrance hallway.
(16’7” max x 6’0” max inclusive of staircase) (5.05m x 1.83m) ceiling coving and picture rail, staircase rising to first floor landing, double radiator, telephone point, meter cupboard housing fuse box for electrics, understairs cupboard and useful recess behind staircase, doors leading off to sitting room and kitchen/dining room.
(18’0” max into bay x 16’2” max into chimney recess) (5.49m x 4.93m) wide bay to front comprising 3 period style sash windows, further sash window beside, high ceilings with ceiling cornicing and central rose, picture rail, attractive period style cast iron fireplace with marble surround and slate hearth, exposed stripped floorboards, 2 radiators, tv point.
FAMILY KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
(26’5” x 12’8” max) (8.05m x 3.86m) overall measurement but described separately as follows:-
fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with granite worktops over with inset Belfast style double sink, integrated stainless steel electric double oven, 4 ring gas hob and extractor hood over, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, wall mounted Vaillant gas boiler, steps down into utility area (which in turn leads off to cloakroom/wc and access to garden) and wide wall opening into:-
plenty of natural light provided by 5 large sash windows on 3 sides, high ceilings with ceiling coving and rose, picture rail, feature open fireplace, radiator, wood floor flowing through to kitchen and ample space for dining table.
tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, built in worktop and part glazed door to side accessing rear garden and further door accessing cloakroom/wc.
low level wc, corner wash basin, small radiator, part tiled walls, tiled floor and small Velux skylight window.
spacious landing with skylight window providing plenty of natural light through landing and stairwell, ceiling coving and picture rail, doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and family bathroom/wc.
(rear) (16’3” x 13’0”) (4.95m x 3.96m) ceiling coving, picture rail, 2 large sash windows to rear, attractive period style cast iron fireplace with inset tiles, double radiator, exposed floorboards.
(rear) (13’0” x 9’9” max into chimney recess) (3.96m x 2.97m) sash window to rear, picture rail, radiator, exposed stripped floorboards.
(front) (13’9” max x 10’5” max into chimney recess) (4.19m x 3.18m) sash window to front with pleasant aspect over Cranbrook Road and up Carnarvon Road, exposed floorboards, radiator, recessed cupboard with built in shelving.
(front) (14’0” x 6’1”) (4.17m x 1.85m) sash window to front, radiator, partial ceiling coving.
(6’10” x 5’10”) (2.08m x 1.78m) white suite comprising curved end panelled bath with system fed shower over and curved glass screen, low level wc, corner pedestal wash basin with tiled splashbacks, inset spotlights, obscured glazed sash window to front, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
OFF STREET PARKING:
driveway to the front of the property provides useful off road parking.
small front garden with low level boundary wall and hedgerow proving privacy.
(approx. 35ft x 35ft max including workshop/shed) (10.67m x 10.67m) lovely level lawned garden with decked seating area closest to the property, flower borders containing mature shrubs and trees, side access to the front of the property, further patio seating area to the rear of the garden capturing the summer sunshine, double doors accessing single storey workshop/shed.
useful space with double glazed window to side overlooking garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement
1. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
5. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
6. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
7. Please be aware that firstly, areas of prime responsibility (APR) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an APR this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37221263.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2204143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.