5 bedroom detached house for saleChristchurch Area
- Perfectly balanced 5 bedroom family home
- Large fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Magnificent master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Easy walk to station and High Street
- Lovely 100ft (approx) garden backing onto Malden Wanderers Cricket Club
Originally built in the 1930s, this terrific 5 bedroom family house is arranged over 3 floors and has a well-defined interior that will suit most needs.
The solid oak front door swings open into the impressive panelled reception hall, with beautiful parquet flooring. At the end of the hall there is a guest cloakroom. To the front there is a sitting room, again with beautiful parquet flooring and then there is a large double reception room with a feature fireplace with gas coal-effect fire and large double-glazed sliding patio doors opening onto the garden. The modern kitchen/breakfast room is great and has a full range of fitted wall and base-level units and includes a range cooker, dishwasher and fridge/freezer and there is also a large larder. Off the guest cloakroom there is a separate utility room.
On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms with a large family bathroom with a white suite that also includes a separate shower cubicle. In recent years the loft space has been very cleverly converted into a magnificent main bedroom, with an eye-catching picture window that draws you to the fabulous views over the surrounding gardens and Malden Wanderers and towards Malden Golf Club. This bedroom has fitted wardrobes and also an en-suite shower room.
A house to enjoy!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37221744.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 348620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.