4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Road, Cantley, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £325,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached bungalow with annexe
- Four bedrooms
- Spacious family home
- Potential for further extension
- Cul-de-sac position
- Ample off road parking
ANNEXE ACCOMMODATION! A wonderful opportunity situated in the eastern village of Cantley is this sizeable detached bungalow with separate annexe accommodation. Boasting spacious and flexible accommodation this property MUST be viewed to fully appreciate the property on offer.
Tiled floor, obscure glazed entrance door to:
Two radiators, cloaks storage space and double cloaks cupboard, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom 13' 6" x 11' 11" max ( 4.11m x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 13' 5" x 11' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, telephone point and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 11' 11" x 10' ( 3.63m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the side, stripped wooden flooring, radiator, TV and telephone points, coved ceiling and door to Utility Room.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle with thermostatic controlled shower, wash hand basin and low level WC, tiled splashbacks, wood effect flooring, radiator and extractor fan.
Master Bedroom 15' 1" x 11' 6" ( 4.60m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, two built in triple wardrobes with sliding doors, coved ceiling and door to:
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with thermostatic controlled shower, vanity wash hand basin with storage under, bidet and low level WC, heated towel rail, coved ceiling and obscure glazed window to the side.
Dining Room 17' 8" x 14' ( 5.38m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, wall lights, coved ceiling and double doors to:
Sitting Room 21' 11" x 14' 6" ( 6.68m x 4.42m )
Enjoying garden views with double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear, radiator, TV point, wall lights, coved ceiling, doors to entrance hall and conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.90m )
Brick and uPVC construction with uPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear, uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden, tile effect flooring.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 22' 10" x 14' 3" max ( 6.96m x 4.34m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, inset double sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, space for cooker and fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, part tiled and part laminate flooring, two radiators, coved ceiling, door to entrance hall and utility room, double glazed window to the rear with garden views.
Utility Room 15' 10" x 14' 2" ( 4.83m x 4.32m )
Fitted with a range of base units with roll top work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled spalshbacks, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, wood effect flooring, range of built in storage cupboards providing storage and access to hot water tank and oil fired central heating boiler. Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, coved ceiling and double glazed door to the rear porch.
Storage space, window to the rear and two double glazed door to the side.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by timber panel fencing with hard standing patio area providing space for entertaining and al-fresco dining. There is gated access leading to driveway and garden which is laid to lawn with feature pond, rockery and is enclosed by fence and hedge boundaries. There is a footpath leading to the detached annexe and decked garden to the side.
The annexe has its own separate electric meter and oil fired central heating system. The accommodation comprises:
uPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear, wood effect flooring, uPVC double glazed door to:
Sitting/ Dining Room 32' 4" x 9' 2" ( 9.86m x 2.79m )
Wood effect flooring, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the side, three uPVC double glazed windows to the front, uPVC double glazed French doors to the side, TV and telephone points, wall lighting, smooth coved ceiling and double doors to:
Kitchen / Dining Room 13' 11" x 12' 5" ( 4.24m x 3.78m )
Modern fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, space for electric cooker, extractor fan, tile effect flooring, space for fridge/freezer, pull out pantry unit, space for dining table, vertical radiator, smoothed coved ceiling, TV point, built in cloaks cupboard, under cupboard lighting, door to master bedroom and uPVC double glazed window to the side.
Master Bedroom 11' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.20m )
Radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the side, built in over bed storage units, built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, smooth coved ceiling, TV point and door to:
With a modern white suite comprising double shower cubicle with thermostatic controlled shower, vanity hand wash basin with storage under, low level WC with hidden cistern, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, tile effect flooring, shaver point, extractor fan smooth coved ceiling and obscure uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
There is a side garden which is decked and in turn opens to the main lawn with a variety of flower and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37225473.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR117047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.