3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNene Meadows, Sutton Bridge, PE12 9TZ
Sold STC £119,995
- Semi detached house.
- Situated in a popular cul-de-sac backing onto Sutton Bridge Golf Course.
- 3 Bedrooms.
- Lounge, sun room & kitchen/diner.
- Upstairs bathroom.
- Off road parking.
- Corner plot with side/rear garden having feature raised bank flower bed.
- Upvc double glazing.
- No upward chain.
- Viewing advised!
Porch canopy over upvc double glazed front entrance door with matching side panel into:
Stairs to the first floor. Door into:
LOUNGE: 14'1 x 11'7 (4.29m x 3.53m) max
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Stone tiled fireplace with gas fire and matching shelf areas to chimney recesses. Television aerial point. Telephone point.
KITCHEN/DINER: 14'11 x 11'1 (4.55m x 3.58m)
2 Upvc double glazed windows to the rear. Door to the side (into Sun Room). Fitted range of base units and drawers with work tops over and matching wall units plus tall unit. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for cooker. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled splash backs. Built in under stairs storage cupboard. Wall mounted gas fired heater.
SUN ROOM: 10'6 x 8'3 (3.22m x 2.51m)
Of upvc double glazed construction with windows to the front, side and rear plus sliding patio doors to the side and door to the front. Wood effect laminate flooring. Power and lighting.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Wall mounted gas fired heater. Loft access. Built in airing cupboard housing water cylinder & immersion heater.
BEDROOM 1: 10'7 x 8'5 (3.23m x 2.57m) max
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobe/storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 2: 12'0 x 7'4 (3.66m x 2.24m) max
Upvc double glazed window to the front.
BEDROOM 3: 8'7 x 7'3 (2.64m x 2.23m) max l-shape
Upvc double glazed window to the front.
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Fitted white suite comprising panelled bath, hand basin & wc. Tiled splash backs.
Small lawned garden with low brick wall edging and hedging. Pathway to the front entrance door and to the side of the property to tall hand gate at the side of the property giving access to the rear garden. Gravelled driveway (shared with neighbour to the right) giving off road parking.
Main garden to the rear and side of the property is laid to lawn with feature raised banked flower bed having brick wall edging and steps to the higher level/top (at the top mature trees on the perimeter give screening) set with a variety of shrubs. Wooden garden shed. Outside tap. Outside lighting. Hedging and fencing to perimeters. Tall hand gate to the front.
All mains services (water, drainage, gas & electricity). South Holland District Council tax band A.
The property has gas fires in the lounge, kitchen & first floor landing for heating.
From the Sutton Bridge A17 Bridge roundabout take the Bridge Road Sutton Bridge B1359 turning and take the first right into High Street. Follow the road round and take the left hand turning into Wharf Street. Take the right hand turning into Nene Meadows. The road forks - bear left where the property can be located.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37228035.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PH0431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix, Sutton Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.