3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTrefnant, Denbigh
Withdrawn from Market
- Character property
- Set on a large plot
- Three double bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen/diner
- Double glazing
- Central heating
- Feature brick fire surround with fitted multi fuel burner
- Four piece family bathroom
- Panoramic distant hillside views
- Sun porch
Spacious detached bungalow, well presented throughout and is located within a beautiful rural setting on the outskirts of Trefnant. The cottage is accessed via Galltfaenan Hall, bear right and proceed to the end of the lane where you then enter the grounds via double entrance gates and the view on approach offers a peaceful and stunning welcome. Briefly the property accommodation affords the entrance sun porch, main reception hall with french doors giving access to the family lounge, modern kitchen diner with rear patio doors, utility room with toilet facility, three double bedrooms plus a luxury bathroom with his & her sinks, bath plus double shower enclosure. Having oil central heating, double glazing, ample parking on the graveled driveway, rear patio and surrounding lawned gardens with countryside views. The EPC rating is E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37229361.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6096739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Rhyl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.