Detached house for saleDean Steep Holidays, Barbrook, Lynton, Devon,West Country, EX35 6JS
- Holiday letting business set within Exmoor National Park and only 1‹ miles from the coastline.
- Sale due to retirement.
- Detached single storey 4/5 bedroomed property.
- Six 2 bedroomed holiday letting bungalows with panoramic countryside views.
- Three pairs of 2 bed semi-detached bungalows with panoramic countryside views.
- Facilities include games room and reception/laundry.
- Set in approximately 1.32 acres of well planted gardens and grounds.
Holiday letting business set within Exmoor National Park and only 1‹ miles from the coastline.
Sale due to retirement.
Detached single storey 4/5 bedroomed property.
Six 2 bedroomed holiday letting bungalows with panoramic countryside views.
Three pairs of 2 bed semi-detached bungalows with panoramic countryside views.
Facilities include games room and reception/laundry.
Set in approximately 1.32 acres of well planted gardens and grounds.
Further land of 14.58 acres adjoining the property available by separate negotiation.
The business had a gross turnover of £78,220 year ending 30th September 2010.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37243205.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts Commercial, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.