This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom terraced house for sale
Rockleaze Road, Sneyd Park, Bristol
Set in a favoured location within a few hundred yards of the wide open space of the Downs
Local shops can be found at the top of Whiteladies Road or at the bottom of Stoke Hill
Ground Floor: entrance hall, kitchen and living room
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc
Outside: front garden and rear garden
Offered with no onward chain which allows for a straightforward move
a driveway and path lead to the front entrance.
(59 x 104 overall inclusive of stairwell) (1.75m x 3.15m) doors lead off to the kitchen and living room, partially glazed front door and panels at the side, 3 high level double glazed windows, stairs rise up to the first floor landing, radiator, understairs storage cupboard housing electricity consumer unit and meter, solid wooden parquet flooring.
(911 x 76) (3.02m x 2.29m) 2 large double glazed windows to the front elevation, further high level double glazed windows, range of wall and base units incorporating a light granite working surface including a stainless steels sink unit and draining board, tiled splashbacks, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, radiator, recessed spotlights, serving hatch through to the living room.
(169 x 139) (5.11m x 4.19m) large double glazed sliding door to the rear garden elevation offering a view and access onto the rear patio, electric fire with feature stone fireplace with hearth and wooden mantle, 2 radiators, recessed spotlights, parquet flooring.
(59 x 57 inclusive of stairwell) (1.75m x 1.7m) doors lead off to bedroom1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc, access to roof storage space.
(1310 into recess x 135) (4.22m x 4.09m) 5 double glazed windows to the rear elevation, recessed spotlights, built-in double wardrobe with hanging rail, radiator.
(1011 x 77) (3.33m x 2.31m) 2 double glazed windows to the front elevation, built-in double wardrobe, radiator.
(62 x 59) (1.88m x 1.75m) 2 opaque double glazed windows to the front elevation, white suite comprising panelled bath with shower fitment, shower rail and curtain, low level wc, wash hand basin with fitted storage underneath, heated towel rail, partially tiled walls, recessed spotlight.
OFF STREET PARKING:
there is off street parking for 1 vehicle within the front garden
(approx 13ft x 19ft) (3.96m x 5.79m) driveway providing off-street parking for 1 car, 2 outside storage sheds (the left housing the combination boiler and gas meter, the right has space and plumbing for a washing machine).
(approx 14ft x 15ft) (4.27m x 4.57m) an ideal low-maintenance gin-and-tonic rear garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
1. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
5. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
6. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
7. Please be aware that firstly, areas of prime responsibility (APR) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an APR this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.