3 bedroom terraced house for saleGladstone Street, Peterborough
Sold STC £115,000
- £1000 buyers incentive available
- Inner terraced house
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception room
- No Upward Chain
- Off Road Parking
- Convenient to City Centre
- Viewing highly recommended
* £1000 buyers incentive available
* Inner terraced house
* Three bedrooms
* Two reception room
* No Upward Chain
* Off Road Parking
* Convenient to City Centre
* Viewing highly recommended
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
3.65m x 3.67m max (12' x 12'). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted gas fire, radiator, telephone point, cable TV point, coving to textured ceiling, door to.
Tiled flooring, stairs to first floor landing, door to:
3.37m x 3.67m (11'1" x 12'). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, door to:
3.07m x 1.93m (10'1" x 6'4"). Range of wall and floor level units with worktop space over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with base storage cupboard units under, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, tiled flooring, textured ceiling, PVCu double glazed door to side aspect, door to:
Fitted with two piece suite comprising panelled bath and pedestal wash hand basin, PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, tiled flooring, textured ceiling, door to:
PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, comprising and close coupled wc, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
3.66m x 3.66m max (12' x 12'). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
3.40m x 3.67m (11'2" x 12'). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, textured ceiling, door to:
2.54m x 1.94m (8'4" x 6'4"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, sloping ceiling.
To the front, paved front garden. An enclosed rear garden, lawn area, gated access to the rear providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37257480.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.