2 bedroom apartment for saleFinnieston Street, Glasgow, G3
- Open Plan Lounge / Dining Room
- Modern Integrated Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms with Showers
- Two Double Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- West Facing Balcony from the Lounge and Dining Room
- West Facing Balcony off Bedroom 1
The accommodation comprises of security controlled entrance from gated courtyard, vestibule and lift access. At entrance level is a utility room, bathroom with shower and under stairs storage areas. Leading through to an impressive lounge, dining and modern kitchen area with a full length west facing balcony off, granite worktops with integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, double electric oven, gas hob and microwave.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room and private balcony. The property has laminate flooring throughout, double glazing and a gas central heating system, concierge service and a private parking space.
Offers Over £210,000 For a copy of the Home Report or for a viewing, please contact Zone Sales on: 0141 333 0990 / email@example.com
EER Band B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12177FSSale. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zone Letting, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.