House for saleLong Acre, Covent Garden, WC2E
- 1800 Sq.Ft. stunning Penthouse
- 3 Bedrooms (2 En-suite)
- 3 Bathrooms
- Top two floors of a completely refurbished building
- Finished to the highest specifications
- Spacious entrance hall with a grand staircase
- 24 Hour Porter
A stunning Penthouse in the heart of Covent Garden, Acre House is a unique opportunity to purchase in this premium London location. This apartment is a 3 Bed 3 Bath located on the top two floors of this Landmark building in prestigious Long Acre, with the theatre’s, restaurants and numerous transport links to the whole of London only a few minute’s walk from the door.
The amazing apartment is in a completely refurbished building, which has been finished to the highest specifications and has a 24 hour porter.
The space extends to approx. 1800 SQFT split over the 3rd and 4th floor. A spacious entrance hall with a grand staircase, 3 bedrooms (2 en suite) and 3 bathrooms, there is also generous built-in storage. Bathrooms have under floor heating and heated mirrors, the master bathroom comes with aqua vision and designer's bath pieces. Upstairs a fantastic Open plan reception room with fully fitted kitchen equipped with state of the art appliances, retractable roof windows and solid oak floors that makes an excellent entertaining space. The flats have the highest spec and will be finished to exacting standards.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE110030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Spaces, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.