This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom house for sale
Worlds End Lane, Chelsfield Park, Kent
- 0.6 of a mile to MLS
- About 0.8 of an acre
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 rec. and conservatory
- South facing garden & woodland
201 Worlds End Lane is nestled within the sought after Chelsfield Park, offering the perfect compromise between city and country life. Windsor Drive is within 1 mile providing a parade of local shops, a pub and Indian restaurant. There is a strong residents association, offering access to the private Tennis Courts and Sports Ground. Chelsfield Lakes Golf Course is also nearby.
Comprehensive Shopping: Bluewater Shopping Centre and The Glades in Bromley.
Mainline rail services:
Chelsfield (0.6 of a mile) to London Bridge, Waterloo East, Charing Cross and Cannon Street.
Orpington (2.6 miles) to London Bridge, Waterloo East, Charing Cross, Cannon Street, Victoria, Blackfriars and Ashford International.
Primary Schools: Green Street Green, Pratts Bottom, The Highway, Chelsfield, Warren Road and Farnborough.
Secondary Schools: St Olave's and St Saviour's Grammar, Burwood, The Priory, Newstead Wood, Darrick Rood, Ravens Wood, Bishop Justus C of E and Charles Darwin.
Private Schools: Bromley High, Russell House, Bickley Park, Farringtons, Combe Bank and Sevenoaks.
Motorway Links: Junction 4 of the M25 is within easy reach and provides access to London, Dartford River Crossing, Bluewater Shopping Centre, the South Coast, Ebbsfleet International and the Channel Tunnel Terminus (M20).
201 Worlds End Lane, originally built in the 1930s has since been extended and refurbished, now providing the perfect cohesion of traditional and contemporary design with the added luxury of modern day comforts. It offers well proportioned and flexible accommodation arranged over two floors, perfect for a growing family and entertaining. Tucked away within the desirable Chelsfield Park, the property also boasts a substantial south facing garden and woodland.
Points of note:
- Beautiful oak floor to the reception hall, downstairs cloakroom, study, drawing room and dining room. Coving, recessed spotlights, French doors and double glazing.
- The reception hall features a rising staircase with galleried landing. Adjoining downstairs cloakroom.
- Double door entry to the open plan drawing room and conservatory, providing direct access to the rear garden. The drawing room both elegant and generous in proportion enjoys a delightful sight through the conservatory into the garden. It features a beautiful traditional open fireplace, with cast iron insert and marble hearth.
- The family room is perfect for a relaxed informal environment and features a box bay window to front of the property.
- The well proportioned study provides fitted shelves with cupboards.
- The dining room is currently being utilised as a playroom.
- The superb kitchen/breakfast room absorbs an abundance of natural light through its Velux windows and double doors opening onto the rear garden. The contemporary kitchen was designed by Chambers, renowned for their high quality and finish. It comprises an extensive range of wall and base units, incorporating a larder, twin pull out larders and central island unit, providing a breakfast bar. Quartz stone work surfaces and a twin Kohler sink. Integral appliances include Falcon range cooker (with extractor over) and dishwasher. Space for American style fridge/freezer. An adjoining utility room is fitted with wall and base units, work surfaces and a deep ceramic sink. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Rear access door.
- The delightful master bedroom comprises walk-in-wardrobe and en suite shower room.
- There are four further bedrooms, two of which provide fitted wardrobes.
- The stylish family bathroom comprises wood stand with bowl style wash basin, back to wall W.C, shower, free standing bath with separate shower attachment and a heated towel rail. Tiled floor and stone mosaic tiled shower.
- The property is approached via wrought iron gates over a sweeping brick driveway, providing parking for a number of cars. Further parking is available within the detached double garage, benefitting from electric up and over doors, light and power. There is also a front lawn and planted borders. The front of the property is well secluded with a range of mature trees and evergreen bushes.
- Pedestrian access to the rear via one side of the property.
- The delightful rear garden is excellent for alfresco entertaining, comprising a paved terrace that stretches the width of the property. Adjoining central steps lead to a substantial area of lawn and gated woodland, perfect for children's use. The garden is well stocked with mature trees and evergreen bushes.
From our Locksbottom office, turn left at the traffic lights onto the A21 Farnborough Common. At the second roundabout, take the first exit onto Farnborough Hill, then take the second exit at the next roundabout onto Glentrammon Road. Continue to follow this road going straight across the cross roads, come to the end of the road and turn left onto Worlds End Lane. Continue to follow the road, shortly after the turning on your left for Homestead Road, 201 can be found on your right