3 bedroom detached house for saleChilmark Gardens, Old Malden
Sold STC £485,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Tasteful throughout
- Modern features
- Shower Room/Cloakroom
- Fitted kitchen
- En-suite to master
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Delightful garden to rear
A simply stunning link detached family home that has it all, tasteful decor throughout, modern contemporary features, downstairs shower room, en-suite to master, walk-in wardrobe, large fitted kitchen, conservatory with views overlooking a well manicured secluded garden and garage to rear.
A simply stunning link detached family home that has it all, tasteful decor throughout, modern contemporary features, downstairs shower room, en-suite to master, walk-in wardrobe, large fitted kitchen, conservatory with views overlooking a well manicured secluded garden.
TRULY ONE NOT TO BE MISSED!
Double Glazed Door To Side
Double glazed window to side, solid wooden flooring, radiator and surround, dimmer switch, under stairs storage cupboard.
Cloakroom / Shower Room
Double glazed leaded light window to side, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, shaver point, double radiator, extractor fan, spotlighting, enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted chrome attachment, part tiled, feature wood panelling, tiled flooring.
Reception / Diner
Double glazed leaded light window to front, solid wooden flooring, double radiator, spotlighting, picture rail, feature built-in storage cupboards, central feature gas fireplace with wooden surround, TV aerial point.
Solid wooden flooring, spotlighting, picture rail, built-in storage cupboards, feature cast-iron fireplace, double doors leading into kitchen.
Study / Bedroom 3
Double glazed windows to front and side, laminate flooring, radiator, dado rail, spotlighting, wall lighting.
Range of wall and base units comprising roll top work surface, one and a half sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built-in hob, double oven and extractor, plumbing for dishwasher, part tiled, tiled flooring, space for fridge-freezer, spotlighting, feature built-in speakers into ceiling, double glazed window to rear and door to Conservatory.
Base cupboards, plumbing for washing-machine, wall mounted boiler, spotlighting.
UPVC double glazed surround, solid wooden flooring, double glazed doors to side.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Carpeted, wall lighting.
Double glazed leaded light window to rear, double radiator and surround, coved ceiling, dimmer lighting, access to loft space, full length feature built-in wardrobes and storage.
Three piece white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with chrome mixer tap and shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin with chrome tap, low level wc, double radiator, part tiled, tiled flooring, feature wood panelling, spotlighting, double glazed frosted windows to rear and side.
Double glazed leaded light window to front, solid wooden flooring, double radiator, dado rail, wall lighting, built-in storage cupboards.
Walk-In Wardrobe / Storage
Laminate flooring, radiator, spotlighting, porthole window.
Delightful Garden To Rear
Mainly laid to lawn with an abundance of mature border shrubs, bushes and plants, paved patio area, garden shed, side access.
Garage To Rear
Up and over style door, power and lighting.
Off-Street Parking To Front
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37267670.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NML101519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.