This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom house for sale
Norwich Road, Swainsthorpe, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Period home conversion
- Four/five bedrooms
- Part of a residential complex
- Private garden
- Driveway parking
- No-onward chain
- Rented until 09/2013
Located in the village of Swainsthorpe to the south of Norwich is this individually converted four bedroom attached family home. Benefiting from parking, gardens and well proportioned accommodation throughout we recommend viewing at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Situated within the rural village of Swainsthorpe to the south of Norwich is this individual converted four bedroom attached family home. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, dining room, kitchen and utility room to the ground floor whilst there are four bedrooms, cloakroom and shower room off landing to the first floor. The property benefits from driveway parking as well as private rear garden, fully enclosed by wooden fencing. The property is offered for sale with no-onward chain and we recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
uPVC double glazed door to side aspect, laminated flooring, understairs storage area, radiator, stairs to first floor and doors to all ground floor rooms.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, pedestal sink and low level WC, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, shaver socket, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan and uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Living Room 15' 9" x 14' 8" plus bay ( 4.80m x 4.47m plus bay )
uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, two radiators, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Dining Room 9' 6" max x 17' 2" ( 2.90m max x 5.23m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Kitchen 20' 8" x 11' 2" ( 6.30m x 3.40m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, part tiled walls, electric oven, electric hob, stainless steel and glass cooker hood, space for fridge/freezer, smoke alarm, smooth plastered ceiling, coving, laminated flooring, uPVC double glazed window and door to front aspect.
Utility Room 7' 9" max x 11' 6" max ( 2.36m max x 3.51m max )
With a range of base units with roll top work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder, radiator, space for tumble dryer, tiled flooring and uPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
Stairs from hallway, doors to all bedrooms, shower room and cloakroom.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.36m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and loft access.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.40m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and loft access.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.49m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Four 12' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.84m x 2.72m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and door to en-suite cloakroom.
With a suite comprising pedestal sink and low level WC, tiled floor, extractor fan and tiled splashbacks.
With mains power shower, fully tiled walls and floor.
With a suite comprising pedestal sink and low level WC, extractor fan, part tiled walls and floor.
The property benefits from parking to the rear of the property whilst to the front of the property there is a good sized garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area, fully enclosed by wooden fencing.
The property is situated within the rural village of Swainthorpe to the south of Norwich where you will find amenities located in the village of Long Stratton and City centre of Norwich.
Leave Norwich via the A140 continuing past Dunston Hall into the village of Swainsthorpe where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.