3 bedroom flat for sale5 Riverlight Quay, Nine Elms, London SW8
- Direct River Thames Views
- 3 Double Bedrooms , 2 Luxury Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Dual Aspect Open Plan Reception Room
- Smart Integrated Kitchen
- 2 Balconies
- Right to park
- Residents Leisure Suite with Gymnasium & Heated Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Virtual Golf, Cinema Screening & Digital Games Room
- Shuttle Bus To Vauxhall Rail/Tube Station
A spacious North West facing apartment of approx.1122sq.ft (104.2sq.m) for sale on the 1st floor of phase 5 of St James' forthcoming Riverlight development. This property enjoys direct views of the River Thames and further benefits from 3 double bedrooms, 2 luxury bathrooms (1 en-suite), a dual aspect open plan reception room with full height floor to ceiling windows, 2 balconies, a smart integrated kitchen, storage and a utility cupboard. Riverlight is spearheading the Nine Elms re-generation with phases 1-3 having already completed. The Apartment also has a right to park. Phase 5 is set to complete in 2017 and facilities for residents include a 24 hour concierge, a health spa with a well equipped gymnasium, a heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and treatment room. There will also be virtual golf, a cinema screening and digital games room and a selection of on-site commercial units including a Sainsbury's Local, a coffee shop, bars(Nine Elms Tavern ) and restaurants. Northern Line Tube extensions at Battersea Power Station and Nine Elms are due to open in 2020 and there is a shuttle bus service to the transport services of Vauxhall. Please enquire for a brochure and further details of this apartment and please note any images used cannot be relied upon for their accuracy.
Lease: 999 Years
Estimated Service Charge: £4.00psf
Ground Rent: TBC
£2,150,000 Long Leasehold / clients only
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25893543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.