- Well Presented 6 Bedroom Semi-Detached Villa Located in the Idyllic Village of Lybster by Wick
- Rarely Available at Auction *** HOME REPORT £170,000 Available on Request ***
- Property Benefits from Central Heating, Double Glazing, Private Gardens to the Rear and Retains a Number of Victorian Period Features
- Located Centrally within the Picturesque Village of Lybster for Access to All Local Amenities with Transport Links to Wick and Inverness
- Truly Unique Property - Viewing Highly Recommended
Beautifully presented 6 bedroom traditional semi-detached Victorian villa located within the idyllic village of Lybster. Accommodation comprises; Reception Hallway, Spacious Lounge, Modern Dining Sized Kitchen fitted with a range of floor and wall mounted units, First Floor Landing, 3 Spacious Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Shower Room, Second Floor Landing and 3 Further Bedrooms. The property further benefits from Central Heating, Double Glazing, Private Gardens to the Rear and Retains a Number of Traditional Victorian Features.The village of Lybster is a pleasant, quiet community set on the East Coast amidst open farmland and with a picturesque harbour and a nine-hole golf course.There are local shopping and banking facilities, hotel, Primary School and a doctorís surgery. Wick, approximately 25 minutes drive to the north provides full shopping, professional and medical facilities. From Wick there are regular connecting bus, train and air services and Inverness is within approximately two hoursí drive. To be sold as Lot 17d by Public Auction on Tuesday 19th March 2013 at 7.30pm at the Radisson BLU Hotel, 301 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G2 8DL. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. -- Submit An Offer/ Buy Now: You can submit a verbal offer at any time (Pre-Auction or Post-Auction) on any of our properties for the vendor to consider. If the vendor is willing to accept your offer and sell you the property now you will be required to pay an immediate 10% deposit (Min £3,000) to secure the purchase and withdraw the property from being offered at the next auction.
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.