This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
1 bedroom flat for sale
Bellevue Crescent, Clifton, Bristol
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- Extremely Well Presented
- Private Rear Garden
- Well Appointed Kitchen
- Sitting Room
- Double Bedroom
- Stylish Bathroom
PRIVATE GARDEN. A very smart and well presented flat benefiting from a good sized private garden to the rear. Accommodation including kitchen with access to garden, double bedroom and sitting room. Recommended viewing.
Private Garden. Essential Viewing. This smart, stylish and extremely well presented apartment is in a cul-de-sac location in Clifton, offering easy access to the hustle and bustle of Clifton village and the steps down to the waterfront area in Hotwells and the City Centre. The property benefits from a gorgeous and good sized private enclosed garden to the rear, and has accommodation comprising recently fitted contemporary kitchen with access to garden, bedroom, modern bathroom and sitting room.
Steps down to small courtyard area with under pavement storage and private entrance leading to
Sitting Room 15' 3" x 11' 10" ( 4.65m x 3.61m )
Sash window to rear elevation. Glazed door to kitchen. Radiator. Spotlights.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 6' 6" ( 3.18m x 1.98m )
Window to rear elevation. Part glazed door to garden. Recently fitted range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit. Tiled splashback. Electric cooker and gas hob with cooker hood over. Space and services for domestic appliances. Boiler supplying hot water and central heating.
Bedroom 11' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.25m )
Sash window to front elevation. Spotlights. Radiator.
White suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Spotlights.
To the rear is an enclosed private garden on four levels with patio leading to a lawned area and steps down to low maintainence area including a vegetable garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.